<< Prejšna tema | Naslednja tema >>
Becka - Djette Mix Vol.1
Moderatorji: Admin, David
Avtor Tema
DJ Becka
jan 08 2007, 10:21
Registriran član #1848

Sporočila: 71
So, I've been debating on whether or not to post this mix up yet, but I figured since it's been a while since you guys have heard anything from me, I may as well.

I recently licensed a track to a french label for a female artist compilation which is being released in February and as part of the deal, I had to provide them with a mix for the website promoting it. The official website is not up yet, and wont be for another few weeks, but I wanted to at least share the mix with you......

The mix is only 30 minutes long, and is very unique because I chose to feature only productions from both me & my partner, Agent Orange. Now, on a normal djing gig, I will also play music from other artists, because I feel it is also important to support others who I find inspiring, but I felt this project should be an exception and push soley our music.

So here is the link to the mix, along with the tracklisting. The track licensed for the compilation is also included in the mix (Aida) - I've had many requests, comments, and questions about this track, so I am very happy to be presenting it on this compilation :)

Becka - Djette Mix Vol.1

tracklisting:

Agent Orange & Becka - Fresh N Def - GCR
Superluxx - Hypnotical (Agent Orange & Becka Rmx) - Liftin Records
Magnifica Feat. Sumisa - Lifestyle (Agent Orange & Becka Rmx) - Downshift Records
Agent Orange & Becka - Bent - GCR
Becka & A.R.A. - Aida - licensed for djette vol. 1 compilation
Agent Orange - Get Ready - promo
Agent Orange - Aratu - promo

[ Urejeno jan 08 2007, 10:21 ]
Nazaj na vrh
Spletna stran

Skoči:     Nazaj na vrh

Objavi to temo: rss 0.92 Objavi to temo: rss 2.0 Objavi to temo: RDF